Who’s ready for IRCHA?
Check this out!! “The GREAT GAUI Heli Build Off”
Visit our booth at IRCHA between August 6-8 and register to enter “The Great GAUI Heli Build Off” on Saturday August 9 at 2pm
Ten contestants will be picked on Friday August 8 at 2pm in front of GAUI tent.
There will be total of Five GAUI X3 and Five GAUI NX4 Gasser for the Build Off. ALL electronics will be included. Scorpion motors, Skookum FBL system, Xpert & Servo King servos, Halo & Spin Blades, Optipower batteries and much much more.
-Must be a Ircha registered Pilot to enter
-Must present Ircha pilot ID to register
-Must be present for the drawing on Friday August 8 at 2pm to redeem the winning ticket
When you register at sponsor booth you will get a raffle ticket.
On Friday at 2pm all raffle ticket will be totaled and will pick 10
tickets (10 contestants).
Raffle ticket winner MUST be present to win and qualified to enter for the
A short brief meeting will be held for the 10 contestants right after the
- 5 contestants will be choose after the raffle to build X3
– 5 contestants will be choose after the raffle to build NX4 gasser
– All contestants will have 3 hours to finish the build and hover to
qualified as a winner.
Final prize and grand prize will unveil on Friday July 29th
- Contestants must bring their own Radio and receiver (that’s it)
To make sure this build goes smoothly and faster.
- Skookum staffs will be on site to help with all the FBL setups
– Gaui staffs will be on site to help program the GAUI 50A ESC
– All Optipower batteries will have connectors soldiered
– Gaui Staffs will be on site to help with the build and answer all the
– Gaui T-10 gasser specialist will be on site to make sure the engine
start with no issues and all the setups are correct.